Friday, December 24, 2010

Season's Greetings

For lack of a substantial post until at least next week, I'm wishing happy holidays, a euphoric Yuletide, a wonderful winter vacation, a sensational Saturnalia, a mirthful Mithras' birthday, and an exceptional X-mas to all.

My gift for you guys will come after the new year, and while I won't tell you what it is yet (I'll be honest... I haven't even shopped for you yet), I can promise you this: 2011 will bring a change to this blog. New look, new name, new topics, but sadly the same old blogger. Sorry folks, I just can't afford the therapy necessary to change, so this is as good as I'm going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...