Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Prepare Yourself…

… for a whole week (and a day) of brand new installments of “The Several Adventures of Hugh.” Eight new parts will be posted, one per day, starting Thursday, going through next Thursday. This, in addition to all other normal posts.

Also, I think next Monday will see the return of Music Monday. Or perhaps Monday Rule… though at times I feel like there’s already too many rules. Maybe I’ll do a Monday Rule Repeal, and I’ll find a rule that should be done away with (not a rule I made up, of course…).

I also added the posts from July that I did on Down With Decorum to this blog. If a bunch of old posts appeared in your feeds, I apologize. It was a one-time incident, and it wasn’t an error, nor will it happen again in the foreseeable future.

In the meantime, I think I’ll work on an essay about comedy and reading, as well as another “Annoying Crap I See on Facebook.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...