Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WTF Moment of the Month

It’s been awhile since I honestly WTF’d. But it happened. I was alone in my home and I actually uttered, “What the fuck?”

I feel like you deserve the same experience I had.

Headline: Drunk Moose Gets Stuck In Apple Tree

The opening line is downright epic: It was a dark, windy and rainy night when Per Johansson returned from work to his home in Saro just south of Gothenburg, Sweden.

(full story here)


Apparently apples ferment in the belly of a Moose, and they get drunk.

What makes the story even better is that the 10-year-old son of the guy who found the moose took pictures of the ordeal and sold them to CNN, because he’s saving up for a video game console.

So, basically a wasted moose was rescued from an apple tree, and because of that, a little kid got a new, expensive toy.

2 comments:

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...