Thursday, September 13, 2012

The End of This Blog

I took an unscheduled and unplanned 2 weeks off from blogging, and I missed it. It was fun to work on other things and comment more on Facebook, but I think it’s time to start again.

And start again I shall, for I am retiring Anything But Theist. Instead, I will be posting at My Humorous Agenda, a new blog where the primary mission statement is to be funny, not focus on religion or atheism. If the past is anything to go by, within 4 years I’ll barely be posting anything funny there… but I’ll let the future work itself out.

I am also continuing my online fantasy epic, The Several Adventures of Hugh, at a new site dedicated just to that.

Anything But Theist will not die, however. While I will [probably] not be posting on it anymore, it will forever remain as a digital monument to… whatever the hell it is we did here.

12 comments:

  1. Oh holy crap! Who do you think you are, the Eric Clapton of blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to wait to post Hugh at SE! (since you're moving it elsewhere, I want the best link to the continuing adventures).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really, really enjoyed this blog over the years. Thank you for doing it, and, although I'm sad that it's over, I'm sure your new blog will be a gay ol' time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh.. Why aren't you stopping this blog? It's my first day here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog, thanks for this post and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, wipo game; tic tac toe games for kids will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
    Beside, you can try wheely games . Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sibharat After returning to India from Stanford University in 2016 he established a 3.5MW solar power plant and led the company’s foray into Solar Power generation
    Visakhapatnam TDP MP Candidate Sribharat with TV5

    ReplyDelete


  7. you will get all the information related to this IPL season 2020 like Who Will Win IPL 2020 Predictions Astrology, Bhavishyavani,
    Today IPL Match Winner prediction Report, and the answers of all those questions that are coming in your mind. This year was going to give a lot of patience to
    the people who wanted or waiting for this IPL season. Because there was much speculation this year as to whether this IPL will have a 2020 season or not, as there
    was a fear of spreading infection due to Covid-19 this year. ipl 2020 all match prediction

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...