Monday, August 1, 2011

Music Monday: Ten-Hour Drive Playlist

I just got home from a ten-hour drive from my parents’ house in Indiana back to my home in the South. My car can play mp3 CDs, so I can fit hours of music on one disc. Below is the playlist from the CD I burned for the trip and video for four highlights I haven’t covered in previous Music Mondays.

Styx – Come Sail Away
Peggy Lee – Fever
Devo – Girl U Want
The Cranberries – Zombie
The Kills – Fried My Little Brains
The Kills – Last Day of Magic
The Talking Heads – Psycho Killer
Beck – Venus in Furs (Velvet Underground cover)
The Slits – I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Smokey Robinson cover)
Franz Ferdinand – Eleanor Put Your Boots On
Franz Ferdinand – Call Me (Blondie cover)
Franz Ferdinand – All My Friends (LCD Soundsystem cover)
Biffy Clyro – Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand cover)
ESG – What She Came For (Franz Ferdinand cover)
Peaches – Turn It On (Franz Ferdinand Cover)
The Kills – Sour Cherry
Terry Jacks – Concrete Sea
They Might Be Giants – Particle Man
Toronaut – Stayin’ Alive (Bee Gees cover)
The Stranglers – Golden Brown
The Beatles – Hey Bulldog
Joan Jett & Paul Westerberg – Let’s Do It (Cole Porter cover)
Busta Rhymes – Turn It Up
Busta Rhymes – Put Your Hands Where I Can See
Busta Rhymes – Gimme Some More
Busta Rhymes – Dangerous
Busta Rhymes – Do the Bus a Bus
Radiohead – The Bends (album)
Radiohead – Kid A (album)
Amy Winehouse – Back to Black (album)
Amy Winehouse – Frank (album)
Pink Floyd – Animals (album)
Queens of the Stone Age – Songs for the Deaf (album)







1 comment:

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...