Barack Obama is a conservative.
“How do you figure?”
Where to begin...
- he fires people based on the whim of conservative bloggers
- he does nothing to an oil company that turns the Gulf of Mexico into the world’s largest oil slick
- his idea of health-care reform is requiring us by law to continue being duped by private insurance
- he has escalated wars in which we never should have been involved
- his administration sits idly by as the nation faces problem after problem
He’s a classic, small government, do-nothing (except go to war) conservative.
I didn’t vote for the guy. I wasn’t impressed with him during his campaign, and I’m just plain angry at his utter incompetence at this point. And frankly, I’m a little pissed off that Democrats won’t have any new blood to offer in 2012, leading to another pointless election between a moderate conservative and whichever Retardican manages to win the cold hearts and tiny minds of the lowest common denominators.
You know who I want? I want the guy Republicans were scaring people about. I want the Pinko Commie we were warned Obama would be. I guess I just want Dennis Kucinich, or Bernie Sanders.
I don’t know who to hate more these days: Obama, or the conservatives who won’t stop bitching about things he lacks the balls to do. You guys really deserve each other…