Friday, March 4, 2011
Ten Questions From James Lipton
At the end of “Inside the Actor’s Studio,” there are ten questions asked of the guests. I will never be an actor, so this will be my only chance at taking a crack at them.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
The word “no”
5. What sound or noise do you love?
The purring of my cat.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Bumps in the night.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?