Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today’s Horoscope

Some people are up in arms about the shift in the zodiac birth signs, but my life is finally starting to make sense. I used to be a Scorpio, which is described as determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate, exciting and magnetic. I’m not even half of those things, and none of the good ones. But, with the update, I’m now a Libra, which actually makes sense. A Libra is described as: a douche who doesn’t take superstition seriously.

Wow, maybe there is something to astrology… but wait, if I do take it seriously…

3 comments:

  1. But I was a Libra. Now I'm a Virgo. Does that mean I can't be "a douche who doesn’t take superstition seriously" anymore? Maybe I can just drop the douche part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to take the bad with the good... but you're a Virgo, which means you're prone to asking questions which you don't want the answer to.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...