Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten: Questions I Have for Nerds and Geeks

10. Kill, fuck, marry: Magikarp, Pikachu, Squirtle
9. Would Monty Python still be funny if they had American accents?
8. Would you rather have to watch a hologram of your parents having sex or open-mouth kiss your own clone?
7. Which 39 comic book heroes would you take on a World of Warcraft raid?
6. What are the top three hottest, fictional illustrated characters?
5. Would you rather have a lightsaber or the Iron Man suit?
4. Can Superman be turned into a vampire or zombie?
3. If you could live in any MMORPG world, which would you choose?
2. Who would win in a fist fight, Han Solo or Captain Kirk?
1. Would you rather be a wizard or a Jedi?

4 comments:

  1. #9 made me laugh out loud... because I actually had to think about it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Nerd Geek and almost all of the questions were over my head, so I am a bad one.

    Can Superman be turned into a vampire or zombie?

    That question, however, was very interesting. I must assume he can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Provided one could bite through his skin.

      Delete
  3. #8 hmmmmmm... interesting question. no judging but probably my clone. I'm pretty niiiiiice looking. ;{)

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...