Monday, February 21, 2011

Music Monday: OK Go

I’ll be honest: I’m not sure I have ever really listened to the band “OK Go.” The truth is, I know nothing of their musicianship, what their albums sound like, or even much about the band themselves.

Instead, I know OK Go as performers. More than any musical group out there right now, I think OK Go is making a hard push to resurrect the lost art of the music video.

What’s more, of the amazing music videos I have seen them do, I can’t complain about the music. If anything, I see their sound as being the perfect sound track to these downright masterful pieces of visual art which have garnered millions of views on YouTube (which has supplanted MTV as the primary source for music videos).

I highly recommend you take the time at some point to put on a pair of headphones or crank of the speakers and watch these videos in full screen with a bag of popcorn. You will not be disappointed.







1 comment:

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...