Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Photographic Proof That I Exist

I promised some pictures in my last post, so after digging through my old stuff and scanning them, here they are.

This first one of is picture of me in the infamous black slip dress with fishnet stockings:


I zoomed in on my face here to see the make-up:


Below is a picture of me doing my impression of Popeye in a bra:


Me and an ex before a toga party:


Me and the same ex before a Halloween party, with me in my nun outfit:


[Addendum: below, I added a picture of me with my wife, which I neglected to post because I was unsure of whether she would care... it turns out she does not.]


6 comments:

  1. what is this "post pictures of your ex girlfriends" day? :) You have a picture with me in that very same nuns outfit! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I was thinking all this time that your blogger profile picture was of you! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And I'm totally talking about the dogs. :)

    It's nice to see what you look like though. It's kind of weird not knowing for some reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Not much. I only maxed 180ish in high school, and I'm sure it's all been downhill since then.

      I think my most impressive physical feat was eating six lobster tails in one sitting.

      Delete
  5. I'm a little late to the party...just now viewing these pics for the first time. I think you look lovely in a habit. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...