Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WTF Moment of the Month

I thought nothing would ever make me see Santorum as anything more than frothy shit and lube produced from anal sex, but then…

I found out that Rick “Abortion Is Wrong In All Cases” Santorum’s wife had a second-term abortion in 1996 because her health was at risk.

That’s right, Rick “Abortion Should Be Illegal, Even In Cases of Rape and Incest” Santorum paid for what he has repeatedly defined publicly as a child killing.

Oh Rick… Rick, Rick, Rick… welcome to the Abortionist Club.

What are the odds, given his vitriolic hate for gay people, that he’s banging men on the side? I’ll just leave this here and let you, the reader, be the judge of that:

If that is not the face (and sweater vest) of a guy who cruises public bathrooms, I don’t know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...