Monday, May 9, 2011

Music Monday: Busta Rhymes

I have guests at our house, so I just threw together videos of an artist I know little about, though I listen to his work and enjoy it enough to be able to pick some favorites and post them. No disrespect to Busta Rhymes in this regard, I am sure he has led a very interesting life, but I couldn't even tell you what his birth name is without looking it up, so I won't pretend to know.

The only thing I should add is that I recommend watching the videos on full screen, which unfortunately means going to the site it is hosted on. For some reason, his unedited stuff is hard to track down online. Enjoy.






Busta Rhymes - Gimme Some More by Mage-Li

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...