Saturday, May 21, 2011

Some Basic Tenets of Laughtheism

Rage is the cause of much suffering.
Rage is caused by not being in on the joke.
The proper response to rage is to laugh.

There’s nothing wrong with laughing at people.
It’s not okay to cause people physical pain.
Laughing at people in physical pain is fine.

Fools worry about the little things.
The smart fix the little things.
The wise laugh at how little they are.

We take everything much too seriously.
Everything is bullshit, even this.
Taking anything seriously is bullshit.

She laughed at my penis.
She laughed during sex.
I laughed at the abortion.

7 comments:

  1. You have a problem with renters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Corrected* Tenants -> Tenets

    ReplyDelete
  3. She laughed at your penis, so you laughed at her abortion? What a jackass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She laughed at your penis, so you laughed at her abortion? What a jackass!

    Taking anything seriously is bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "She laughed at my penis.
    She laughed during sex.
    I laughed at the abortion."

    That almost sounds akin to She broke my heart, so I broke her jaw .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the inspiraction for mine came from this meme.

    I don't remember anyone actually laughing at my penis, and I definitely don't laugh at abortions, but why let the truth get in the way of a joke?

    I get a lot of laughs in the sack, however. I make a lot of jokes when I'm nervous...

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...