10. Your friends have to stifle a laugh upon meeting.
9. They can’t name all four Beatles.
8. They have to be home before curfew.
7. You have to buy both tickets to see an R-rated movie.
6. Only one of you was able to watch music videos on MTV.
5. You use a different abbreviation for VD/STDs/STIs.
4. You’ve never heard of any bands they like.
3. They would need a parent to sign a permission slip to get married.
2. You babysat their parents.
1. You feel compelled to Google your state’s age of consent.