Monday, March 12, 2012

Snippet: Word Choice

I think people who get bent out of shape about word choice are retarded. No, I apologize… it’s offensive to associate those who are mentally challenged with people who have fully functioning brains but who refuse to use them. There is a clear difference there, and I’m sorry for associating the two so flippantly.

Saying you hate Rush Limbaugh because he called a woman a “whore” is like saying you disagree with the KJV of the Bible because it uses the word “whore” 65 times (yes, I looked it up, and that is an accurate count). I disagree with the Bible (and Rush Limbaugh, for that matter), but if your reason for thinking it’s wrong is because of the word choice… well… you’re probably a stupid cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...