Monday, March 12, 2012

Snippet: “Game Change”

Sarah Palin came out against the HBO movie “Game Change” before it was even available for viewing. This is typical of folks like her, because people like that form an opinion before they even know what they’re dealing with.

Well, I saw the movie, and I read the opinions of a few aides actually depicted in the film. They seem to be of the opinion that it’s “very accurate,” according to Steve Schmidt, and Nicolle Wallace opined that its “true enough to make me squirm.” My impression, then, is that Sarah Palin doesn’t have psychic powers enabling her to know something is false without having seen it. In fact, not only do I doubt that Sarah Palin can read minds, I question if she can even read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...