Friday, February 17, 2012

Snippet: Marrying Animals

Christians claim that if gay people can get married, then it will pave the way for people marrying animals. I say go for it. I have no problem with people marrying an animal. If you want to marry a goat, go ahead, but please wait until it is a fully mature, adult goat; it’s wrong to marry a kid. Frankly, I’m not even grossed out by the idea of someone marrying an animal. It’s not the wedding that makes me uneasy, it’s the honeymoon. And let’s be honest… it’s not like a ban on marrying an animal is keeping anyone from pre-marital sex with them. At least if a zoophile gets married, they’re only fucking one animal. Wouldn’t that cut down on bestiality? And can anyone explain to me how a non-human can sign a marriage license?

2 comments:

  1. Based on your photo, I thought you and your wife were already an example of human-animal marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only got married so that her work would cover my vet visits.

      Delete

If your comment is too long, break it into multiple comments and post them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...